Dynamco Limited Product Warranty
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Limited Warranty applies to purchases made in Australia only. It is granted by and this Limitation of Liability is stipulated for the benefit of Dynamco Pty Ltd, 1/288 Victoria Road, Malaga, Western Australia. Please refer to dynamco.com.au for more contact information. You can reach our customer support at phone number 1300 368 882 (local call), Mon – Fri 8.30 am – 5.00 pm (WST).
The products sold by Dynamco are all covered by a twenty four month Limited Warranty. Dynamco warrants all products from any defect in material and workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase by the consumer (excluding consumables and accessories for which warranty period is 12 months from date of purchase). For warranty conditions see the user guide provided with your product. Installation or service element associated with the installation, removal, re-installation of any Dynamco product not part of Dynamco warranty but is done under the responsibility of the installer. Dynamco will cover the costs involved with packaging and shipping back to the purchaser.
How to make a warranty claim?
Within the warranty period any defective product claimed to be under warranty shall be primarily returned to the point of purchase by the consumer together with the proof of purchase, for repair or exchange, at Dynamco’s option. In case the point of sale is no longer selling the product, please call 1300 368 882.
The Warranty does not cover (but is not limited to) the following
- Replacement of consumable items such as transmitter batteries, lighting circuit bulbs/switches.
- Failures that are caused by products not supplied by Dynamco.
- Failures that result from (but not limited to); faulty installation, accidents, misuse, abuse, neglect, mishandling, misapplication, alteration.
- The costs involved with packaging and shipping of product back to Dynamco will be covered by the purchaser.
The Warranty shall be null & void if
- Any person other than by a Dynamco Authorised Service Centre has opened the product.
- The product has been altered or tampered with in any way, or the serial number altered, defaced or removed.
- The defect has been caused by negligence on the part of the owner or their agent / third party.
- The product has not been operated correctly, or has been subjected to misuse or undue wear and tear.
- Siren, control module, sensor, remote controls or any other system part are damaged by water or any other liquid ingress.
The Warranty does not cover the following costs
- Transport of the faulty product to the Dynamco Authorised Service Centre.
- Insurance of the product whilst in transit to the Dynamco Authorised Service Centre.
- Cost of any third party or service call / labour carried out without prior authorisation by Dynamco.
The benefits conferred by this Warranty are in addition to all other rights and remedies, which the consumer has conferred in law.
No liability is accepted for any loss, loss from, damage to or inability to use the vehicle in which the system is installed.
A Dynamco Authorised Service Centre is any wholesaler, retailer or installer that is recognised as a legitimate reseller of Dynamco products. Please contact your place of purchase or Dynamco at the contact details listed at the start of this document.
Limitation of liability
- Neither Dynamco nor its suppliers shall be liable to you or to any third party for any damages either direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise (including in each case, but not limited to, damages for the inability to use the equipment or access data, loss of data, loss of business, loss of profits, business interruptions or the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the hardware even if Dynamco has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Notwithstanding any damages that might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in contract or anything else), the entire liability of Dynamco and any other of its suppliers shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the hardware.
- Dynamco shall not be liable for (a) any fraud on the part of its employees and /or agents; or (b) any fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of its employees and/or agents.
- Not withstanding the above, neither party’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence shall be limited.