Dynamco are committed to providing the highest standards of privacy. We take very seriously our responsibility to protect your business, personal and financial information. Dynamco operates under the privacy guidelines taken directly from the Federal Government’s Privacy Act (see http://www.privacy.gov.au).
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Dynamco collects certain types of information from you, which fall into three broad categories:
- Information required to provide our service
To enable Dynamco to function as a business, customers are required to submit certain personal details and financial information. The information can include but is not limited to name, address, contact phone and fax numbers, email address, number of staff, credit card details and bank account details.
- Information stored by you in the Dynamco web service
Whilst using the Dynamco web service you may store important business and personal information including but not limited to information relating to your Customers, Projects, Staff, Managers, Charge and Cost Rates, Electronic Signatures, Cost Codes, Time records and Expense details. This information, whether voluntarily provided or not, will not be used or released by Dynamco in any manner, and it will be kept strictly confidential, unless we are required to release the information by law.
- Non-personally-identifying information
In common with most commercial web sites we may collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to the Dynamco web site, but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the Dynamco web site are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the web site, subject to our obligations under the Privacy Act.
Access To Information
- Dynamco will not provide any information to a third party that identifies your personal or business details without your express permission, unless Dynamco is compulsorily ordered to do so by law.
- You may access general details about your Dynamco service by contacting Dynamco Sales or Support staff. Requests for changes to your information to maintain its accuracy can be directed to either accounts staff or user support. Changes may only be made by a person who can provide Proof of Identity as the owner of the Dynamco account.
- From time to time Dynamco Support staff may access your database to perform database maintenance and site administration tasks to ensure that the Dynamco web service runs effectively and efficiently. Dynamco’s use of the data is restricted to those functions that allow us to maintain the site and improve our service to you.
Protection of Information
The information collected is stored in either an electronic or hard-copy format. In both cases, security provisions are to a very high standard and access is limited only to those personnel within the organisation who have the appropriate security authorisation. This information, whether voluntarily provided or not, will not be used or released by Dynamco in any manner, and it will be kept strictly confidential, unless we are required to release the information by law.
Cookies are tiny text files that get saved to your computer while you are visiting a web site. These pieces of information are used to make your use of that site more useful.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings or by the use of third-party privacy software. However, if you turn cookies off, the Dynamco web service will be unavailable to you.
Please note that we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for the privacy or security practices of any other web sites which you may be able to access through our site. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.